Join us for AJ Amyx’s evolutionary journey from traveling musician to location independent entrepreneur. AJ is a passionpreneur who shares his story about going from tough times to a successful business.
Here is a list of topics we cover in this interview:
- Getting featured on CNN.
- What is a reasonable time frame from starting a business to expecting success? Hint 😉 It’s not overnight.
- Building a location independent business.
- Building an audience through Twitter and Facebook.
- What nursing homes and the Yellow Pages have in common 🙂
- Looking at “Success As An Iceberg.”
About AJ Amyx:
AJ Amyx is the Creator’s Mentor, Host of AMYXtv and founder of the Passionpreneur Academy. Check him out at ajamyx.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
George Meszaros is the editor and co-founder of Success Harbor where entrepreneurs learn about building successful companies. Success Harbor is dedicated to document the entrepreneurial journey through interviews, original research, and unique content. George Meszaros is also co-founder of Webene, a web design and digital marketing agency.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce - July 5, 2020
- Secret Out – One Simple Tweak To Boost Your Google Rankings - July 4, 2020
- How to Stop Wasting Time to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - July 4, 2020