How to start a business selling other peoples’ unwanted stuff?
For most people Craigslist is just another place to list unwanted stuff, but for LaJuan Stoxstill-Diggs, Craigslist is a booming business. Whether you want a little side income or a full blown business, you want to listen to LaJuan. He knows what it takes to build a successful business on Craigslist.
Listen and learn from LaJuan who lives and breathes making money on Craigslist:
Here is a list of questions LaJuan answers in this interview:
- How do you price your listing to sell quickly?
- What strategies do you use to deal with scammers?
- How do you make sure the person is legit before you do business with them?
- How do you detect a text message from a scammer?
- What is the best way to communicate with buyers and sellers, email, text, or phone? Which one will give you the best results?
- What tools do you use for your Craigslist business?
- How fast should you be able to sell your items?
- How quickly do you adjust your price based on interest?
- Within how many days should you be able to sell your item?
- How do you negotiate with people with expensive listings?
- Are dummy posting helpful to determine what to sell and for how much?
- What are the best types of items to sell on Craigslist?
- Does it make sense to get into the Craigslist business today?
- What is the value of looking at old listings?
- What tools do you use to build your business?