The following is a sponsored post.
The first time most people realize that they need virus protection is after their computers have been infected. I hate it when my computer is infected with a virus. It sets me back for hours. I am careful about the websites I visit, but sometimes that is not enough to avoid a malware or a virus infection.
I am always on the lookout for software that helps me be more productive. AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection (Get 20% OFF – for a limited time only!) offers to keep my computer virus free. I had to try it.
I have installed AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection on my main computer which runs the latest version of Windows 10. AVG offers a free download and I took advantage of it. As you install the app, you have the option to select between the free or the paid version. I chose the free version for my trial.
I liked the simple user interface from the very beginning. There is a simple navigation. One of my first discoveries was the “Password Protection” feature. I loved this feature. Passwords are such a pain to remember.
After I installed AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection, the first thing I did was to scan my computer.
AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection scanned my computer’s browser add-ons. It also scanned for viruses, malware, and performance issues. The entire scan took only a few minutes.
Although AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection did not find any viruses or malware, it found some performance issues. So, I clicked “Resolve”.
There are many reasons to protect your computer with antivirus software such as AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection. Here are ten of the most common reasons:
- Protects your passwords. Let’s face it, it is impossible to remember all of your passwords. AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection offers a great password manager.
- Protects your files and private information.
- Frees up your time. The application runs in the background, so you don’t have to remember to scan your computer.
- You can use AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection to scan your children’s computers.
- By keeping hackers out of your computer you are protected from hackers.
- Blocks bad neighborhood or unsafe websites.
- You are notified when an email contains a virus.
- Helps to prevent identity theft.
- When your computer runs free of viruses it runs faster. You are not only safer but also more productive.
- It helps with reducing spam from your email.
Antivirus software is often overlooked by people. Many of them pay the price for it. No protection means that sooner or later your computer will get infected. Check out AVG’s Ultimate All-in-One Protection and give it a try.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Salesforce - July 5, 2020
- Secret Out – One Simple Tweak To Boost Your Google Rankings - July 4, 2020
- How to Stop Wasting Time to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - July 4, 2020