Can you succeed as an entrepreneur without having a basic understanding about SEO?
Brian Dean shares his journey from feeling stupid to making $10,000 a month with one niche website. Brian shares his wisdom about SEO as it should be. The ability to drive traffic to a website is where most businesses fall short. In this interview, Brian explains the balance between content creation and content promotion, and shares some unexpected facts about what it takes to do SEO the correct way.
Here is a list of topics we have covered in this interview:
- The reason to create hundreds of niche websites
- The impact of Google updates such as Panda and Penguin
- How to find and market niches?
- Outreach strategy for site promotion
- The two people you should email every day
- Broken link checking strategy
- How frequently you should update your website
About Brian Dean:
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- Learning Tricks from an Online Entrepreneur of 18 Years - January 16, 2017
- How To Bring Order To Chaos In Life and In Business – with David Allen Bestselling Author - January 15, 2017
- Generate Billions In Sales With Simple Ideas – with Stephen Key - January 14, 2017