Digital marketing didn’t kill print marketing. It amplified it.
According to the CMI’s 2015 B2B Content Marketing Report print or offline promotion is one of the top three paid advertising methods with its 57% market share.
Print marketing is not only alive but it has become more powerful than ever.
Print marketing is most effective when coupled with digital marketing components such as QR codes.
You can have your QR codes printed on all kinds of printed marketing materials such as:
- Business cards – When the QR code is scanned your contact information will be added as a vcard.
- Brochures – Create a landing page that shows a 30 second video customer testimonial.
- Catalogs – Drive people to a landing page that shows your product in action.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- 22 Must Have Skills to Succeed in Business - September 18, 2020
- Six Ways to Help Your Employees Reach Their Full Potential - September 17, 2020
- 3 Super Accounting Tips For Small Businesses - September 17, 2020