Let’s face it. When you start a business money is not going to be thrown at you.
Figure out what kind of online presence you have. If you do not have a well established online presence you will need to set aside money to get started.
Your budget for online marketing depends on your business.
- How long have you been in business?
- How much capital do you have?
- How much competition is there?
- Who are your customers?
The following two tabs change content below.
George Meszaros is the editor and co-founder of Success Harbor where entrepreneurs learn about building successful companies. Success Harbor is dedicated to document the entrepreneurial journey through interviews, original research, and unique content. George Meszaros is also co-founder of Webene, a web design and digital marketing agency.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- 7 Tips to Make Smart Financial Choices When Starting a Business - October 22, 2020
- 3 Secrets to Start a Small Business on a Budget - October 21, 2020
- 5 Quick Marketing Tips For New Businesses - October 21, 2020