Have you ever wondered why some businesses fail and others succeed? There are many reasons. Some are more obvious than others. The key is to understand that you can prevent business failure.
Magic is not needed. You have the power to learn the skills necessary for success.
Listen to the following podcast to learn how to avoid business failure.
We are covering several reasons for business failure and how to avoid them:
- No planning or business strategy.
- Inability to learn from failure.
- Poor management skills.
- Lack of capital.
- Lack of profit.
- No focus.
- Personal use of business funds.
- Poor location (brick-and-mortar business).
- Inadequate inventory management.
- Macroeconomic factors.
- No succession plan.
In the comments section, discuss why you think businesses fail.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- How a Fired Employee Built a Business With 10,000 Customers - April 15, 2019
- How to Succeed in Business by Honing Your Innate Talent - April 14, 2019
- 17 Reasons Startups Fail and What You Can Do to Beat the Odds - April 12, 2019