Have you ever wondered why some businesses fail and others succeed?
There are many reasons. Some are more obvious than others.
The key is to understand that you can prevent business failure.
Magic is not needed. You have the power to learn the skills necessary for success.
Listen to the following podcast to learn how to avoid business failure.
We are covering several reasons for business failure and how to avoid them:
- No planning or business strategy.
- Inability to learn from failure.
- Poor management skills.
- Lack of capital.
- Lack of profit.
- No focus.
- Personal use of business funds.
- Poor location (brick-and-mortar business).
- Inadequate inventory management.
- Macroeconomic factors.
- No succession plan.
In the comments section, discuss why you think businesses fail.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- 7 Key Ideas to Do Strategic Planning The Right Way - April 20, 2018
- 7 Tips to Make Smart Financial Choices When Starting a Business - April 19, 2018
- 3 Secrets to Start a Small Business on a Budget - April 14, 2018