Backlinking is a pillar of natural referencing. It’s the art of knowing how to collect incoming links on your site to improve your visibility on search engines. I see a lot of entrepreneurs and publishers who are doing the wrong thing and who are starting to build links with greed. DFY Backlinks Service keeps in mind the following 5 things when you are buying backlinks to boost your SEO.
1. Backlinks exist only if your content is of high quality
In the majority of cases, entrepreneurs forget one thing: quality backlinks is won with exceptional content. In other words, before thinking “backlink,” it is necessary to think “quality content.” A backlink is a vote. People give their voice to quality content, which has marked them. Too often, site publishers are content with “average” content, which has no personality and does not really stand out from the competition. And if the ability to interest readers is low, the likelihood that your backlinking efforts will fail is great.
2. Start by analyzing the backlinks of your competitors
Analyzing the quality backlinks obtained by your competitors is simply the least costly time (and money) tactic to find and replicate a winning backlinking strategy. Beyond the specific areas that have added a link to your competitors, also look at the “diversity” and authority of your competitors’ partners. These are important criteria for understanding how your rivals have managed to position themselves on the keywords you covet.
3. Choose quality over quantity
Do not bother to link with greediness what matters most is the “quality” of said links. The concept of authority is an important notion in natural referencing and the cornerstone of a successful backlinking strategy. The “authority” of a site is its strength and popularity. It is always better to privilege a backlink of an authority site, rather than 100 links coming from sites with very weak authority.
4. Dare to ask for a backlink
You still do not really know how to approach these sites, but one thing is certain, “one that does not ask for anything has nothing.”
It turns out that your targets may have different ways to approach the backlink:
- Some will ask you for a quality guest article
- Others will offer you an exchange of links
- Publishers will agree to add a link if your content complements theirs, and
- Others will ask you for compensation in exchange
All this is normal, tell yourself that your competitors have been there too. It’s up to you to measure the SEO value of each of the partnerships you are considering and put the cursor in the right place on what you are willing to invest in terms of efforts and finances.
5. A sudden increase in your backlinks? Watch Negative SEO
Remember to regularly analyze your assets backlinks and check that no malicious backlink is there. Having a link of “poor quality” is not a problem in itself, but when the number becomes too large, it can have real consequences on your visibility and rot your SEO in the long run.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- Balance Between Sustainability and Economic Success for Your Business - April 27, 2022
- Stripe Analytics Founder Josh Pigford Shares Story Behind Baremetrics - April 26, 2022
- Counterintuitive Tips for Boosting Your Career - April 25, 2022