Blogging requires both creativity and tedious, repetitive work. If you have no problem with the creativity aspect, then various services and applications can help with the latter. In this post, we have made a selection of the best blog software solutions that will optimize your content creation process, boost the content quality you deliver, and let you grow your blog. Pick any of the solutions below to make your life easier and your work more effective.
Trello is one of the most convenient programs when it comes to project planning. Since bloggers are creative people and have many tasks to handle, it may sometimes be difficult for them to keep track of all the projects and have all their fresh ideas noted. Not to miss anything and organize your pipeline for writing blogs in the most convenient way, you can use a smart planning solution called Trello.
In short, Trello is a board consisting of a stack of cards, where you can mention just anything – from a list of topics for the upcoming blog publications to key resources or statements that you are going to use for content creation. Everything is very convenient in Trello:
- If you have an idea that should be noted, you just need to create a new card with a click;
- You can create as many cards as necessary, structure them in the way that works best for you;
- It is possible to access a Trello board from mobile and have it synced with the desktop version of the program;
- You can move the cards around, add comments/ threats to any card;
- If anything, Trello can store pictures for each post. And everything that has already been published is sent to the archive;
- Trello allows you to aggregate all your content in one interface: files from Google Disk, Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive. This saves time and allows you to keep all project data in one place.
- The Trello tracker can be easily linked to dozens of different external services, such as MailChimp, Slack, Giphy, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Intercom, Microsoft OneDrive, GitHub, Jira, Zendesk, and many more.
The blogger app is extremely intuitive, and no knowledge is necessary to work with the program. Some other advantages of the solution are:
- Simple interface;
- Almost unlimited free access;
- Ease of use and the ability to integrate with other popular tools for online work
Trello boards and cards allow a blog writer to transform one’s ideas into concrete action in seconds. Trello’s visual and easy-to-use app helps to bring projects to life and keep them growing.
Alternatives: Evernote, Asana, ClipUp.
The text editor Paragraphs has gained huge popularity among a wide audience a few days after its release. It is a text editor that follows the latest trends. What does this mean here? When working with the solution, you will benefit from the complete absence of unnecessary writing tools for working with text. App simplicity, minimum distractions, and a pleasant interface – this is what makes bloggers vote for this solution.
In the text input mode, you will not see anything other than the text itself. You are left with a blank sheet, and the interface elements appear only if you move the mouse over the application. It is convenient to work with text in this way, especially in the full-screen mode. The entire computer screen is your work area, and there is not a single thing that can distract you.
Alternatives: Google Docs, Dragon Naturally Speaking, WordPerfect.
You must have probably faced the need to find a service for “cleaning” the text from grammatical errors, misspelling, and all other types of mistakes. And this is where Grammarly can do the magic for you. It is an online English grammar checker powered by artificial intelligence technologies. It is one one the best blogging tools, whose services are used by 20 million people and make those people successful bloggers.
The best thing about Grammarly is that it checks not only spelling, grammar, and stylistics but also determines the tone of writing, the effectiveness of words and sentences in specific cases. This blogging software offers over 30 styles to choose from. You can choose from academic essays, business writing, email, medical records, and so on. The service is free of charge, but it also offers some paid services (an extended set of tools for working with text, plagiarism checker, etc.).
To start using the solution, you just need to register on the site (for example, through social networks) and upload the ready-made work into the system. If you install the extension to your browser, Grammarly will underline doubtful places in the text; you can then check them one by one and decide whether the proposed fixes will work for you. As the creators of the solution note, the service is able to find 10 times more errors and inaccuracies in the text than a regular text editor does, so you can safely use it as one of your top blogging resources.
The main distinctive features of Grammarly are:
- It finds and fixes up to 10 times more mistakes and inaccuracies than a regular word processor/ editor;
- It works everywhere on the web, including the WordPress editor;
- It has the best online grammar database;
- It is a cool software that adds an extra eye;
- It is a useful tool for all new users and people who cannot boast of solid knowledge of English.
The best part about this tool is that it can easily spot 250 grammar mistakes and correct them instantly! Isn’t that great?
Alternatives: Hemingway App, StyleWriter, Ginger.
Digital content is more than a trend today. And it is a mistake to think that only texts are needed for your blog. Images play a significant role in SEO, user experience, and conversion rates. Therefore, content production is often accompanied by the need to search for visual assets. Although it may seem easy to find a perfect-match image for your blog post, such a seemingly simple task can sometimes become a real problem.
This is where Shutterstock can be of great service for you. It is the world’s largest subscription-based photobank that gives you access to thousands of high-quality photographs, illustrations, and renderings. To review a royalty-free collection, you need to purchase a subscription and enter the image theme. The system will automatically process your request and offer you a list of assets that meet your search metadata.
You will hardly have any problems with getting the target visual asset from Shutterstock. The service media library features the largest collection of photos, images, and video files, with a catalog size exceeding 45 million images.
Some of the best features of the service are as follows:
- It is a true market leader;
- It covers a huge base of materials;
- All assets go through a rigorous selection process. Only high-quality visuals are added to the database;
- It is a company with an excellent reputation, with its shares being listed on the US stock exchange;
- It has an excellent search engine that allows you to find relevant content in most cases you enter a request;
- The service has reasonable prices;
- Monthly subscription plans are just perfect for agencies and graphic designers who have high material needs.
Using Shutterstock is a great way to make your blog better. The service makes finding suitable illustrations an easy-to-handle thing. Instead of browsing the long list of all-the-same images, find unique visuals to support the key message of your writing.
Alternatives: Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay.
Content is not only about the text; it is more interesting to read a blog post containing a video as an accompaniment to the text. Of course, each blog platform has its own requirements for multimedia (this is the format, size, duration of the video asset). This is where a good converter can do the service for you, and Movavi Video Converter comes in handy.
Given the huge number of video formats, the modern user needs convenient and multifunctional blogging apps that allow working with video files. Movavi Video Converter perfectly copes with this task. It supports almost all video formats – from HD Video, QuickTime, MPEG, OGV to RM, WebM, MXF, WMV, and 3GPP. The program can handle over a dozen audio files and reads about 15 graphic image formats.
A blogger working with video materials will have no difficulty with the Movavi Video Converter as the principle of working with the solution is very simple, despite the huge number of functions. The intuitive interface and huge capabilities of the program allow you to process materials of any complexity.
The user can easily optimize video files in any format for the requirements of mobile gadgets, for example, CreativeZen, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, and many others. The converter has useful functions for working with video formats of the recent past.
The tools of the program allow you to experiment with the material and optimize an asset to the target parameters. You can perform the following adjustments:
- Perform image cutting;
- Extract audio from video;
- Crop and merge video fragments;
- Compress videos without quality loss;
- Convert media files between more than 180 formats.
Even a beginner can easily figure out all the features and functions of the solution and customize them to suit one’s needs. When installing Movavi Video Converter, the user is provided with detailed instructions for using the application and video tutorials, with all the functions being described in detail. The conversion stage itself does not put a heavy load on a PC. Thanks to the built-in intelligent power distribution system, it is possible to use the device in the same mode even during asset processing. You can also download the trial version of the app with limited functionality for free. However, you should keep in mind that it is valid for 7 days after its activation.
Alternatives: Freemake, Wondershare Uniconvertor, Any Video Converter.
For some people, blogging is just a hobby; for others, it is a part of their job. There are also people who have several blogs and need to spend a lot of time creating a content plan, working with publication scheduling, and polishing texts. Luckily, there are different blog writing apps that make running a blog the easiest and most enjoyable job. You can always facilitate this creative process with the help of special applications and tools. No matter if you are stuck with publication planning and topic research or need blog writing software to scan your texts and prepare the best-matching video assets, the above solutions will do the magic for you.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- Are Digital Currencies The Future? - November 9, 2022
- How To Build A Business Around Your Life’s Purpose - November 8, 2022
- 6 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Boost the Efficiency of Your Business - November 7, 2022