What are the worst business mistakes entrepreneurs make?
Here is an outline on what’s covered in the video:
- Lack of planning. It is important to do strategic planning the right way.
- Partnering with the wrong people. Take the required steps to find the right business partner.
- Making products without consulting the customer.
- Lack of focus.
- Insufficient capital.
- Bad management.
- Hiring the wrong people.
- Growing your business too fast. What to do if your business is growing too fast?
- No disaster recovery plan.
The following two tabs change content below.
George Meszaros is the editor and co-founder of Success Harbor where entrepreneurs learn about building successful companies. Success Harbor is dedicated to document the entrepreneurial journey through interviews, original research, and unique content. George Meszaros is also co-founder of Webene, a web design and digital marketing agency.
Latest posts by George Meszaros (see all)
- 9 Ways Outsourcing Can Help You Succeed in Business - February 15, 2018
- How To Prove That Your Startup Idea Is Right – Metrics That Matter - February 14, 2018
- 5 Steps to Select the Right Accounting Software - February 13, 2018