Become a Success Harbor sponsored contributor
Are you an entrepreneur or startup founder who can write in a unique and interesting style? If yes, we want you to submit a sponsored post to us.
Success Harbor wants to hear from you. Our readers are small business owners, startups, founders, CEOs, global business leaders, and aspiring entrepreneurs seeking unique tips, how-tos, fresh ideas, case studies, advice, tools, tactics, and strategies. Use the form below to submit your sponsored post to us.
What do we look for in a sponsored post?
- Content you create that is relevant to entrepreneurs or those who want to start their own business. Before you submit your article, read some of our articles to get an idea for our topics and style of writing.
- Topics we are interested in are: entrepreneurship, how to start a business, marketing or sales, SEO, small business finance, startup advice, advice about angel or VC investors and attracting investors, business strategy.
- Original professional quality writing based on studies, surveys, step-by-step or how-to instruction, or real life examples.
- Word count length of 500 words or longer.
- Any cited material must be linked to the original source – Wikipedia doesn’t count.
- Posts should be written in an informal, conversational tone.
Here is what we don’t want:
- Content that was published elsewhere..
- Even though you are submitting a sponsored post, there has to be value to our readers. Pitches of any kind. Checkout our sponsorship or advertising opportunities.
How much does it cost to submit a sponsored post?
If you want us to write the sponsored post for you, you can contact us with the details here.
By submitting this form, you agree that Success Harbor may contact you. Our contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned. All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of Success Harbor. We do not guarantee that we will be able to honor requests from contributors to edit or delete posts after they are published. Due to the volume of posts received we can’t guarantee a response for each submission. Only nofollow links are allowed within sponsored posts. If we don’t contact you within 30-days, feel free to submit again. Submitting a post does not guarantee that the post will be published.
Disclaimer: Your request to become a sponsored contributor constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines.